Monday 27 November 2017

Cohors I Numidarum: composition

I have been making slow progress with the auxilia, while being distracted by recent Victrix EIR releases and seduced by their forthcoming African war elephant.

I am considering making my Numidian cohors an historically quirky combination of dromedarri, equestrians, skirmishers on foot, and … well … an elephant.

I think I need to have a look at the Victrix EIR legionaries. If the size of the Numidian’s is anything to go by the forthcoming cavalry should be a reasonable match. So I imagine ordering these, a box of legionaries, and the elephant when they are all available.

 
Work in progress: This is how I plan to base the Numidian infantry.

Work in progress: Primed and spoiling for a fight …

Work in progress: In an effort to address my low productivity, I bought some more nails …

1 comment: